Wednesday, February 29, 2012

One of my friends posted on Facebook about the worst movie of all time (he said it was Bram Stoker's Way of The Vampire--which full disclosure I have not seen....yet) I had to chime in with my 2 cents and nominate the classic Gary Busey crapfest Gingerdead Man in which Busey plays a psychotic killer executed after a botched hold up (I think it was a hold up attempt, there is not much attempt at plot development in this "film") at a local Bakery/Diner who comes back to life as you guessed it...a psychotic killer Gingerbread Man hell bent on revenge and destruction...tough to describe really so I'll just do you the "favor" of posting the entire movie here (courtesy of YouTube) I'm not sure if this even qualifies as a movie as the entire thing is only an hour long...which is great because truthfully it feels like 3. Beans and I are sure to discuss this one in detail on the show next week so if you get confused don't worry...so did I...we can work it out together...ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment